We offer two different market leading brands to suit our clients skin tone. These are St Tropez and Vani-T. Upon making your booking the therapist will determine which brand will be better suited to you skin tone to create the perfect natural glow. This is done by asking a series of questions. When you come into the Salon for your appointment we will then visibly check with you that the brand selected is correct for your skin.
St Tropez uses 100% natural tanning actives and is paraben free. This brand is better suited to a fairer skin tone.
Vani-T is a green based tan that is fantastic for a more olive skin tone, or someone who likes a deep spray tan. Vani-T is a 100% natural and organic based brand that contains no parabens, mineral oils or artifcial fragrance.
Both brands also offer an Express Tan, usual spray tans take 12 hours to develop, but at Portishead Beauty we can also offer the Express Tan’s which develop in 1-4 hours depending on how dark you would like tan to be. Perfect for someone who doesn’t have much time or doesn’t want to go to sleep in their tan.
To ensure an even result please follow these simple guidelines before your Spray Tan:
- Exfoliate and Shave the night before your tan
- Apply a hydrating moisturiser the night before you tan
- Shower just before your tan and do not apply any deodorant
- Bring loose fitting clothing and flip flops for your appointment
To maximise the results of your tan and to ensure it fades evenly please follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow the advice given to you by your therapist as to how long to keep it on for
- Wash your tan off with just water in the shower – do not use shower gel
- Apply a hydrating moisturiser every day
- Gently exfoliate every 2-3 days to sloth off any dead skin
- Avoid baths as this will remove the tan
Includes the face, arms, tummy, legs and back
Includes either the upper or lower part of the body
|FULL BODY EXPRESS |
A fast developing tan that develops in 1-4 hours depending on how dark you would like your tan to be